So I live with an ex a few weeks before

So I live with an ex a few weeks before I got my dui and I'm trying I think the meeting are helping listening to other stories. Yet I want to move forward in some aspects of my life. My ex and I you know made amends and I'm trying to change not be the party girl etc. And he is suppose to get his daughter for spring break but his baby mama is bashing me for my past and isn't allowing him his time because of me and it hurts on so many directions and I'm not sure what to do but I'm honestly like mad

Ugh. That is really frustrating. I’m currently living with my ex so I know how complicated that situation can be. Add in sobriety, a kid, and a baby mama and its a whole other story. My 2 cents is that you do what you can everyday to keep taking care of yourself and to stay sober. Try and pay no mind to what that woman thinks she knows about you. She’s clearly in a bad place if she’s taking time and energy out of her day to try and bring someone down who is working on themselves.

1 Like

Thank you your such a beautiful soul and person. You try to see positive I hope to have your strength one day

1 Like

That sucks, but the past is in the past. Take care in the present and the future will be brighter. Life can be frustrating but all the frustrations pass and can be replaced with positive things if you let them in

1 Like

Thank you for that wonderful compliment :pleading_face: it made my morning. You too are a beautiful soul and person! Keep doing the next right thing :two_hearts:

1 Like