So ...I know I'm going to read messages about leaving

So ...I know I'm going to read messages about leaving my significant other but I won't. I want to apologize in advance for being closed off to that option. SORRY . Here it is . I'm sober ...gf is not . Has no inspiration to do so and is Def in her addiction to say the least . I can't do drugs and be normal,productive,attractive,prosperous,etc . I have to find a way to get her to want to quit . But it has to be something she thinks she's decided on her own . I'm so willing t o be borderline criminal to pull this off . When she's not in complete denial she admits and knows it's for the best . But 8f she doesn't quit . . . I will have to trash the relationship.

Interventions in my personal experience I have seen to be effective … alot of the times (again from what I've seen) they usually refuse but come back in their own time shortly after when they feel like it's their decision and not that they're being pushed into it.

If that isn't an option maybe ask her to come to meetings with you to support you and maybe she'll start to hear similarities.