So I decided to join a gym tomorrow. First off

So I decided to join a gym tomorrow. First off Sauna need I say more? Any suggestions from my recovery warriors on how to have a pleasant experience there? What to bring ect?

1 Like

Joining the gym has been one of my best decisions in recovery. If you need suggestions as to what to bring to the gym just something breathable and comfortable that you don't mind getting sweaty. If you like to listen to music I'd suggest headphones (also a great method to not have to talk to people if you don't want to) Remember a water bottle bc a lot of gym water fountains are off limits due to covid. Maybe a towel and a bag to put everything in and a little snack for after. As far as what to do if just say start off easy, walk around and get used to the layout. Maybe start with a little cardio like walking to get your blood pumping (after stretching ofc). If you're feeling up to it maybe some weights but what's important is do whatever YOU will enjoy and be comfortable with:) good luck in the sauna. Don't forget to stay hydrated!

2 Likes

I have a black card from another fitness. It isnt the best gym I've ever been too but I'm cheap and so is it so...perfect. there is also a sober gym chain that might be in your area. It is called the Phoenix.

Climbed 100+ floors on the stair stepper! Yes hands down best membership investment I have made

Oh I have in shape now and a planet fitness :joy:

Phoenix I will definitely have to look into. Thanks!