Scammer

Scammers. There's a lot of them out there on the internet. There's definitely a few on here. I've had like five people trying to catfish me on this app like in the last week.

I'm not sure how they (the moderators) can honestly do much about it, I'm not an app developer, but just ask yourself if the supermodel with the broken English is a real person next time you get DMd, fellas. Lots of people in early recovery reach out for the first thing they see when they want to feel validation or an emotional boost, and it's a shame that there are people preying on that.

Just use your brain guys. This is still an awesome community, but like any online community, there are going to be unsavory elements trying to exploit it.

Ive noticed some bots on the app too and it honestly really bothers me. Like not just a flirty type of post but actual sexual posts. This obviously isnt a “kidzone” or “pg” kind of app. However, stuff like that can be extremly triggering especially when its unexpected and just out there. You can report it but when there are a lot of bots its kind of hard to and just annoying.