Sad ❤

I've heard Valentines Day referred to as Single Awareness Day, or SAD.

Did/do you celebrate Valentines Day as a single? How did you celebrate it? How did it make you feel seeing all the happy couples as a single?

1 Like

So fitting for me lol :thinking::pensive::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It's also National Donor Awareness Day!!! Celebrate that and be an organ donor :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:!!!

6 Likes

Some of us are out here donating our hearts :joy::broken_heart:

4 Likes

I'm now married-but during college I was sad and happy. Sad I didn't have anyone to celebrate with while being happy for others. During this time my aunt me a lot about self-love. That resonates with me most because I can do that no matter my marital status.

Now I need to figure out what I am going to buy myself for Valentines Day.

That's an idea. Saving lives. I love it.

:rofl::joy::joy:

I love your humor.

I'll be watching 90s high school love stories :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

Which one?

She's All That, Never Been Kissed ... does Scream count :thinking:

Only thing I can say about valentines day when I was single is, it was cheaper. I only had to buy chocolate for me and I could wait till the day after.

1 Like

Though it's more expensive Valentine's Day as a couple has been a better experience than single.

I sure wouldn't want a valentine's day without my wife.

It's also the Birthday of the state of Arizona.

I celebrate girlsantine on the 13th

Nah, nothing much to celebrate on that day for me. Just me & my lonliness and a bunch of college homework. Maybe some day :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I've never heard of that. What's that?

My sister painted a mug for me that says, "My valentine is pawfect." Yes, my dog is my valentine every year lol

1 Like

That's so cute. I love it. I have no idea why I assumed a cat immediately after I read "pawfect".

Lmao