Riding up to Two Harbors, MN on May 1

Riding up to Two Harbors, MN on May 1 for a couple nights, the weekend before my birthday. Gotta get out of the city for some serenity. I've been told I have to quit traveling alone, but when there is nobody to ride along what's a feller to do?

5 Likes

Be safe and enjoy the ride. I miss 2 wheels. Maybe again some day when my kids are grown.

3 Likes

Yea, nothing says serenity like nature on both sides and a roaring engine between your legs... got a little work to fix up my bike but I'll have her going soon I hope

1 Like

I'll be overlooking that puddle called Superior. Not sure what the weather will be like, but damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

1 Like

You betcha, tough to be tough says the ole road dawg! I have been thinking about a new ride..

Wish I could attend. If you go, stay safe and have fun.

1 Like

Happy early birthday!! If Park Rapids weren't the complete opposite direction & outta ur way... id say swing over for a cup of coffee!! Maybe the next time I head to the Cities, I can say hello! I used to live/own a house in East St. Paul... Landfall was just a hop & a skip before the border on 94E, if I recall...? Anyways-- have a GREAT time. Ride safe & celebrate sober!! HB

1 Like

Happy (early) birthday!

Why were you told not to travel alone?

My kids think I have been riding alone too long, that sharing the road with someone would be more enjoyable for me. I can't say they are wrong but the opportunity has not yet presented itself.

Hope it warms up for your ride. Best memories are bike trips up north when I use to ride. Lost touch of those friends - mostly a loner also these days.

1 Like

My riding vest sports a Lone Wolf upper rocker and a No Club lower rocker large 2nd Ammendment patch center.

Makes me think of this allman brother song.

1 Like