Relapsed again.... & realized ... I was stupid to think

Relapsed again.... & realized ... I was stupid to think I can be with someone who cannot control there drinking. :confused: he hid alcohol & I was strong for so long ..up until New Years. Back on the wagon & distancing myself from him till he cleans up his act. In the mean time... getting in rooms on zoom....& trying to find sober friends... happy I found this app.

3 Likes

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

2 Likes

Your not alone and never will be . Work the the steps you have a whole family out here.be safe if you need and ear HMU . Goodluck

2 Likes

Keep coming back!! :+1::pray::back::statue_of_liberty:

+1 on the Steps!!

1 Like

Sounds like you still love him and want him to do better. He us lucky to have someone who wants better things for him. I was on that same type of behavior for a while, do i miss drinking? Yes absolutely, but its no longer an addiction to be myself. I can be myself without having to drink or smoke weed. I've been single for a few years. But in those years I have improved. Nothing wrong having a level head on my shoulders. I plan on finding someone kinda like you someday. Like I said he is lucky to have you.

You got this!

1 Like

Let that relapse go, one day at a time moving forward, no contact with him until he is sober, and focus on you. You got this!