Really worried about my health lately. I have PTSD/anxiety so

Really worried about my health lately. I have PTSD/anxiety so its easy for me to hyperfixate on my body. Been having extreme tightness in my throat and hard time breathing for the past four day. It came out of nowhere. I didnt do much about it except extra fluids cause I figured it was anxiety but it got worse today during work so Im getting tested for covid. Im worried it might me strep tho because I dont have a cold or anything like that. Hopefully its nothing too bad. Does anyone else feel extra aware of their body? Sometimes I feel like im going crazy lol.

I'm wondering if you're on any new medications or if you're on any to begin with. I know my PTSD/Bipolar Disorder does horrible things to my mindset when I forget my meds or a change in dosage or brand occurs. I would venture to say being hyper aware of your body isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would be making a list of all the things I would notice and bringing it to my doctor. Something is definitely going on though so I hope that test comes back negative. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Will pray for you Ms. Liz

sensations come and go; it's okay to do nothing sometimes. actually is the best thing you can do if you're feeling bad. forget about ur job, friends, life; whatever it is it doesn't matter for this moment. let ur body be. i recommend laying down in ur bed, no music or phone or anything. light or dark just lay there, arms by ur side, close ur eyes and let urself breathe. let the thoughts come and go dont attach to them just observe them as they enter and exit ur consciousness. for me this helps me to calm myself. try some chammomile tea as well ive been drinking it at night and it helps me sleep… u got it liz we're here for u❤️

on another note if ur feeling seriously ill then yeah a doctor or hospital is best; laying in bed wont fix something life threatening or serious, so be careful