PTSD , Triggers , Depression , due to IV use

I was an IV user for less than 9 months. I'm pretty newly sober I have had longer periods of sober time. I'm not sure if just because of stress or what's going on in my life lately I start to ache or I get a strange sensation like where I used to use. It hurts and I find myself constantly rubbing my arm. Does anybody else get that or know where it's from is it just like psychological? Does anyone have suggestions on how to make it stop or have any suggestions?

2 Likes

Straight truth hun, yes the mind has many ways of triggering. May I suggest you snap a small hair tie there instead..same pain no regrets. I rub my thumb and my middle finger clockwise 5x and snap

I believe you may have suffered from nerve damage which is really common, I also experience numbness or itchiness…

I experience similar feelings in my track mark. Always remember thats a temporary feeling. On the other hand I'd love to vibrate at least 100 minutes everyday

I am a drug adic from my teens I will always be one qwerks will passmy program gives me a daily reprieve on my spiual matiance not much of a pep talk we did that to ourselves reminde yourself wat u r we’re need to be clear an drug free it won’t happen over night I have to work at for the rest of my life I did that to my self old an loved how I want to check not a shot in the ditch go with god