Positive vibes

Today is my first day of being sober hopfully I could get threw this and never look back

16 Likes

That’s awesome Blex!! We are rooting for you!

3 Likes

You can get through this. I believe in you.

2 Likes

Oh what great things come with sobriety. I am excited for you! Wish you the best on your journey. It is so worth it.

3 Likes

Today I will not drink. That helps me. You got this. It’s worth it.

3 Likes

You got this!! One day at a time. Each day is another victory! :heart:

4 Likes

Right on Blex! WE are coming up on day 2 in just a couple of hours… See YOU on the other side! :+1:

4 Likes

How is your sobriety coming?

1 Like

Hope it's going good for you. Being with others who intentionally lead a sober life are great friends to have especially in the beginning of your journey.

1 Like

Sending good vibes your way

Hello Blex , I’m on day 3. I think if we use this site we all could get past this dark place. I’m Sean

2 Likes

Hey, @sean87491, I am glad you are here.

niiice

Way to go! Just keep making the next right move for you. After all you are the most important! Sometimes its not just one day at a time. Some times it's one hour at a time. Stay strong.

Positive Vibes Always

2 Likes

Same here brother today is day one just remember no matter how difficult this may be the sun shines so much brighter on the other side its what i know and keep telling myself

That’s great! Sobriety is an amazing feeling!!!! I wish the best! I myself am again struggling with it… it’s great you’re taking the steps !

Yes for sure it’s a dark place… I’m struggling with it but am trying to not drink everyday.. was sober for two and it’s so great!

Way to go, dude! The 1st day was always the hardest for me.

How is it going trooper?

Hello. My name is Robert. Been sober just about 23 days. Recently started meds for bipolar II. Meds making me kinda manic and its messing with my sobriety. I have posted and made comments a couple of times here before. I've been supportive,polite and respectful yet have not gotten any responses. I would really appreciate someone to talk to.