Part two of my detox has begun. I should b

Part two of my detox has begun. I should be in a facility But they won’t take me until tomorrow.
I’m freezing cold but sweating my cojones off.
My cat is laying on my back to help me with my panic attacks. Could be worse right

2 Likes

Sorry that sucks but yes it could be

1 Like

You got this, just try to breathe slowly and do some healthy self talk. It's rough I know but it will get better after tomorrow. A new beginning and a chance at a new life. I just went through this on the 7th of January. I'm sure you already have told yourself you don't ever want to go through this again. Remember it's not a sign of weakness to ask for help but a sign of strength.:heart::heart::heart::hugs:

1 Like

Hang in there! I'm sorry you're not feeling great, it WILL get better. Glad you have your cat friend to help watch over you :smile_cat:

1 Like

Detoxing solo is scary and can be life-threatening. I encourage you to reach out to a medical doctor today to discuss your symptoms to obtain some help until you check in a facility tomorrow.

2 Likes

I'm very proud of you for taking charge and striving for a sober life.

Thank you Amanda .. I’m in bed watching my symptoms. Anything worsens I’ll go to hospital

1 Like

Make sure to stay hydrated. Last thing you want is to go in tomorrow and have to be hospitalized.

Keep reaching out. Maybe attend a meeting on Zoom. We're glad you're doing this, and you don't have to do this all on your own. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids, get your electroli

Electrolytes