One thing I'm doing is doing everything I don't want

One thing I'm doing is doing everything I don't want to do
Us drug addicts none of us does recovery well. We are all close to the ditch as anybody else even if you have a 24-year chip. all we can do is just do it to the best of our ability once we stop doing the things we need to do to stay sober that's when we will pick up I'm working very hard in my recovery and I'm finally becoming somebody I'm not willing to give up. It's the little things in life because if we're not willing to do the little things we will not do the things we need to do to be in recovery. Every drug addict did whatever they could to get high well they can do exactly that to stay sober I'm a firm believer in the 12 step program and I'm actually happy with myself even though I don't have much except a huge family who really does love me and I'm okay with that I don't need the biggest house or a fancy car it comes down to the people who love me and the people who I love and most of all my higher power I'm very happy to make this post I hope you all learned something from it