On 4/28/2021 I will be three years sober

I am so grateful for your sobriety!!

Hi, Shanna.

In a few days it'll be 3 years! Congrats. :tada:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm thankful she's alive and recovering and you have remained sober through this dark moment.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you Ryan. I remember attending some of my first meetings and it was the speaker meetings that I identified so closely with , whether it was with a woman or a man that was speaking about their experience, strength and hope. That is what I have today. I’m so glad that I have the clarity of mind to be able to be there for her and to share all aspects of the repercussions of drunk driving and how it can affect both sets of families.

Thank you so much Amanda :heart:

1 Like

Me too Suzy! Every day is a miracle :heart:

You're welcome

Thank you Bryan, I had two DUI’s and I hit a telephone pole head on in a drunk blackout before I got sober. It is by the grace of God that I am alive today and that I never hurt anyone by my selfish acts. I am so thankful for the mercy for her life and his being spared that they both get a second chance in this life.

1 Like

Thank you Bryan, I had two DUI’s and I hit a telephone pole head on in a drunk blackout before I got sober. It is by the grace of God that I am alive today and that I never hurt anyone by my selfish acts. I am so thankful for the mercy for her life and his being spared that they both get a second chance in this life. I only can pray that this was enough for him to never put himself or others in harms way ever again.

1 Like

Gosh..... I’m so sorry..... god. Less you both