Okay so woke up slept maybe 5 hrs if that

Okay so woke up slept maybe 5 hrs if that. Had a dream (nightmare) that I couldn't get my license and then had a good conversations with a girl from my A.A group fell back to sleep with some peaceful ambient music to only have a nightmare of me seeing the interstate with a full blown accident and it looked like it was a bug wedding group. I seen bodies everywhere like it was vivid could of cried. Along side with a cargo full of giraffes eating grass on the side of the road. Like what the heck

That’s so scary :flushed: did you ever look into dream interpretation?

1 Like

Sometimes I google it. But I finished one of my Dui courses they showed some crazy stuff and I watch alot of crime tv and documentary so maybe my day to day life is interfering with me dreams

That’s totally possible. A trick I’ve learned is if I tell myself what to dream about, I almost never dream about that thing. because it becomes a conceious choice. So if I don’t want to dream abt my cats throwing up, I’ll be like I hope I dream about my cats throwing up lmao idk if that makes any sense but it’s worked for me in the past!