Okay I'm just tired between covid having to leave my

Okay I'm just tired between covid having to leave my husband of 20 years and 2 girls accusing my son of sexual assault it's a wonder I'm not in a place where I just flipped my lid but thank god I'm not .I know my son didnt do anything because these 2 girls were about to get into trouble for destruction of my property then that is when they brought up that my son sexually assaulted them 3 to 4 months ago from that day but after they took out the charges they contacted him wanting him to change his social media name so they still could talk now I'm sorry if someone rapes or sexually assault you you dont reach out to them wanting to hang out or ask them to lie these girls parents neglect them I used to do drugs but I've been clean 12 years minus the few times I've had a drink but lately I'm at the point I dont even care to do that .but thanks to these 2 lying girls and they are lying because we have been to court 3 times already and they have never come and I have messages from them saying they tried to drop the charges but wake up you cant do that after telling something so extreme

I'm glad you been clean for 12 years. On the girls side, I think it serves them right. They accuse someone for rape thinking they could just send your son to jail with lies. Thats defamation and they deserve to pay for it

I hope they do but this town I live in is full of addicts and the cops put the innocent people away

1 Like