Ok I have

Ok I have been trying to find a boyfriend for five years and I'm getting to think that I am won't ever find one. I guess I am to ugly and fat :tired_face::sob:. I have been in and out of the hospital for trying to take my life and they told me that I am not going to find any one couse no one won't to be with anyone that has my cind of bagig. You see I see and hear things and I just want them to stop. The meds are not working and I am not going to take them anymore. So if you want to jug me for this then go for it. God hates me as well so yeah you can to.

Hi, James! God doesn't hate you. That's a tactic the adversary uses.

You were created in the image of the Holy God. Even the hairs on your head are numbered. That's how much detail God put in when He created you. God knew you before you were created in your mother's womb. Despite your challenges God knew the world needed you. He loves you regardless.

I'll be praying for you. Please share your pain with God. Talk with Him.

You are loved. You are valued. You are important.

2 Likes

Ok, let me unpack some history for you to show a new way to look. When I grew up I was a loner, but not by choice. I can count on 1 hand how many friends I had. I graduated high-school at 310lbs and alone. I was a band geek, anime freak, and an outsider amon outsiders. I have been on disabilityfor 17 years. I met my wife 12 years ago. A good friend of mine was in the same boat. He found his wife 2 years ago.

So what does this have to do with you? There is someoneone for everyone. I know this cause I live it. Someone will look at you for you not for your struggles. Don't give up, just come to see yourself for who you are not who they think you are. When you do you will find someone who sees you for you as well.

By the way God doesn't hate anyone. His word says he is a God of love and that is truth. The only thing God hates is sin.

2 Likes