Not sure this app is legit. I’ve already had scam

Not sure this app is legit. I’ve already had scam messages and just men looking to hook up. Internet will always be the internet. :woman_shrugging: Still sober about it :metal:

2 Likes

Hi Amber, July 3 will be three years for me. I’m legit! Loads of scammers on here though. I might also suggest Sober Grid. Think it’s a small community but still an Avenue.

1 Like

Hi, I am here for my sobriety, if that helps you so much the better.

2 Likes

You can report the profile directly from the profile or send the username to support@loosidapp.com and the team can look into it.

I know how frustrating it can be. My grandpa died nearly a year ago and on at least 8 different occasions people have pretended to be him on Facebook.

Yes, found so many scams on her. I am a sober living, clean minded male looking for a partner. Only seem to find scams or someone looking to take advantage

Weeding out the BS scams this is a pretty good way to connect and hear what other people are going through! :pray:

Hello amber! I’ve had some good convo on here, it’s a legit community. Scammers will always find a way in the internet unfortunately but most of the people on here seem to be serious about their recovery. Just over 10 months sober for me so far and I value chit chat with fellow addicts looking to better themselves and live a clean sober life!

There's scammers for sure. But the app is legitimate. Plenty of like-minded sober people on here for support.