Not been feeling well at all

Not been feeling well at all. Would like someone to be real with me and try to help me to calm down..... I am so anxious. My chest hurts. I am an alcoholic that has been sober since March i have a court hearing for my drivers license on friday and i just want to cancel everything at this point.

1 Like

I'm available to talk if you wanna.

1 Like

Don't cancel anything. Sobriety brings much joy and allows us to resolve things we wouldn't have otherwise. Going to court is scary. It's only a few moments out your day. Go to court Friday. Or avoid court and worry yourself sick with the what ifs. I recommend going to your court date. In the meantime take deep breaths, get a nap, and relax. It's going to be OK. You have almost 1 year sober. Let's celebrate that! :tada:

1 Like

Cooking or baking always takes me outside of myself and helps me calm down. I loose myself in it and at the end everyone had a nice meal.

Just want you to know you’re not alone. I’m currently on a suspended license and everything feels impossible. The anxiety makes the chatter in our head unbearable and I just want to give up so many times in a day. You will feel better after Friday… the uncertainty is enough to kill someone with anxiety. You’ve been through hard times before and you should give yourself a hug, even if it’s hard. You’re doing your best.