Nope, not today alcohol

Felt like drinking...did my hair and makeup instead. My boyfriend said he'd take cute pictures of me in the snow. I'll be fine. Let's all just keep saying no to drugs and alcohol... Every. Single. Time.

11 Likes

Outstanding accomplishment..

Love your posts.

Thanks. I try.

Thanks gurlll!!

Perfect life

Far from it. But way better than when I was using.

2 Likes

Keep pushing on! :blush:

Always. Thanks

This is awesome

1 Like

Love this post!

1 Like

See. This is what everyone should do. Great Job Agnieszka :clap:. I know its hard. When I see this, it brings me Joy. Yesterday I also felt the spirit need of a drink. But instead I took myself out on a date with MYSELF!!

Self care = :heart:. I have been pouring into myself and treating myself to any and every skincare product I want since I got sober keeping Amazon drivers crazy busy they probably hate me haha. Good for you love :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good way to deal with it. I have been watching the videos on youtube from SMART recovery on tricks to deal with cravings and triggers, and one of the things they keep mentioning is that it has been scientifically proven that if you don't engage or act upon cravings they will go away in fifteen minutes or less. So when a craving occur, I just remember it won't last long. I would highly recommend those videos. They are just a group of 5 minute videos going over different techniques to help you deal with cravings.

1 Like

Omgoodness. Meven tooo lol

I hope I don't have a new addiction! Shopping. Lol

Philippians 4: 6-

Don't be anxious for ANYTHING, but pray about EVERYTHING! And Ask God for help. This is my biggest way for keeping sober.

Thanks Carlos!

1 Like

I like your idea to go on a date with yourself haha self love is so important

1 Like

Hell yeah girl

1 Like

Haha yesss girl! Better to buy skin care products instead of drugs and alcohol! Thanks for the support.