No one remembers when my birthday is. I don't fault

No one remembers when my birthday is. I don't fault my alzheimers afflicted father, but my family....its hard enough being a cna and then being a cna at home, but I thought ONE person would have remembered....

Reinforces that I am alone in this. So sad. So very very sad.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Beth! We’re here for you! cheer up!

1 Like

Happy birthday Beth! You are not alone.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:!!! That's a shitty feeling but yes you do have a community here for you :heart:. Hope something brightens your day :pray:

1 Like

I saw my mom across the bridge in 2012. I want my mommy right now. Just haven't felt so worthless in so long.

I appreciate all the good wishes. I do. But I truly just need a good hugging cry. And ma isn't here to do that. I feel lost right now, and I assure all that I will be OK. But sometimes the sorrow just reaches out of the blue and you have to be sad.

And to top it off, my sister is really averse to my Christian beliefs. Because of my background, I would never have thought of families isolating their own. My sis doesn't isolate me, but will not accept any God loving relationship. This current year stinks, and no mistake!!

I'm not averse to your Christian beliefs. You don't have to stay sad. And yes, happy b day

Happy Birthday Beth!!!!

Happy birthday :gift: