New to this but alone with a lot of responsibility

New to this but alone with a lot of responsibility. No on to talk or share with. Please help

You will find that you are not alone if you continue to reach out, expressing yourself. I felt the same as you some time ago sitting in that dark, dingy, smoke filled basement at the local church with a handful of grumpy old men. I was sobbing. I felt like I was surrounded by people but sitting on a deserted island. A man at the end of the table said. "Don't worry, you are not alone. We have all sat in that seat". That was my first profound experience in recovery. For whatever reason I knew I was in the right place and it was going to be ok. What that guy did was give me hope. That hope inspired me to continue to take action. In hindsight I learned if I do the next right thing to help myself, I am naturally provided with what I need. Jennifer describes it beautifully. Keep reaching out. I just join this site. There are plenty of great people that can provide suggestions and support. Have a great day friend.

1 Like

Hi Alex. How are you today?