New Here trying to find a meeting

New Here trying to find a meeting

1 Like

Have you checked your local NA website?

Yeah it’s saying nothing

I have time to chat about recovery? What’s on your mine?

1 Like

Linda

Just looking for a meeting I just got clean 7 days go

We are selfish ppl, I think about myself all the time. My behavior has been all about getting High and forget everything eles

That wasn’t me I was never selfish... and I wasn’t doing it to get high 2 pain pill a day
My dr put me on pain pill 11years ago I just thought it’s time well I try and try and kept getting back on them this is the longest very

Don’t be hard on yourself, it takes time to change patterns. 11 years of use creates a behavior that’s hard to change.. I am you are trying. Very proud of you for that!

1 Like

It suck I really thought it was going be so easy getting off of then I thank god for my good friend Troy I would not of made it though day one of withdrawing

1 Like

It’s tough, have you been to any meetings yet?

Nope trying to fine one on line I’m so drained today all week I was bouncing off the walls

It gets better, if it’s not to personal what city you live in?

1 Like

I am so glad that here in Asheville my home group is meeting in person...it helps me so much.

1 Like

Md Harford county

Your post was flagged

Thank u so much

Try pink cloud app for meetings

There is an App too for the NA/AA inter group that you can look up local meetings in your area that are open and the ones that are on Zoom if that is helpful to you.

If you can’t find an in-person meeting near you, there’s zoom meetings all over the world. They’re great in a pinch!

1 Like