New here, hi everyone. It was a bad weekend b

New here, hi everyone. It was a bad weekend bender, like really bad. I was impulsive, drank liquor which I normally don’t do anymore, blacked out and scared my kids that my mother in law drove over, then my mom. My husband just left that day for a work conference and he drove back that same night. I’ve struggled with binge drinking for over 10 years... and well.. not only am I beside myself but I have no choice but to get sober at least for the next month or two to reevaluate these things, as my husband gave me the ultimatum. He promised to not drink in front of me but he’s going to socially drink. I know this is on me, but I’m scared

You need to go to some meetings. They help with clarity. You may consider addiction counseling as well. Dont look to down on yourself. We all understand where you are and are here to help.

The struggle is real

I am here. I've done the same

A month or two? I thought I could do that, and did it over and over for years until I couldn't. Then 48 hours was my best. Now I take it 24 Hours at a time but am stacking up those 24 Hours in a row!

Hey Jennifer. I’m sorry you had such an awful weekend. I’ve had so, so many just like the ones you described when I was still drinking. It sounds like getting some sober time under your belt will be a really positive step for you. Have you considered going to recovery meetings?