New here and not sure how to navigate through this

New here and not sure how to navigate through this app. Was on here for the dating aspect but now that I can share some thoughts just figured I’d say I’m 95 days sober back in and I am struggling. Covid cause my home group to shut down and my sponsor didn’t answer when I called her tonight. I still feel so uncomfortable reaching out to other people I’ve met in the rooms this late at night

3 Likes

Alexa…stay the course!! Pray and continue to reachout!! Dont ever feel awkward about reaching out, that just might be the lifeline needed at the time!!

1 Like

Haha I joined for dating too but I'm on here every day, not for dating but for all the great recovery going on!

It's really open ended, just find a discussion that interests you and join in!

There's lots of people supporting each other every day. If you're having a rough time in your recovery, share it with the community and you'll find lots of love and positive reinforcement. And there's always someone who needs a kind word themselves.

One day at a time, even sometimes I have to take things one hour and sometimes one minute at a time but it can be done

1 Like

Oh and you don't ever need to feel uncomfortable reaching out here, that's why we're all here after all. It gets easier the more you do it. That's why my sponsor has me call him every day, for example, so when I really need him it won't be awkward

:heart::heart::heart:

I think this app is what I really need right now!! Thanks

1 Like

Glad you found the app. A lot of people are here for one thing or the other and find other options that they enjoy having. Have you checked out the chat groups yet? There is a lot of opportunity to make connections there.

Welcome Alexa! The app is great but if all your meeting are closed Zoom might be an option. There some in person meetings open in Erie if you feel like a drive.