Need to stay optimistic

Life is going to get more expensive now as I move forward.. looking at my past mistake I only hope I can make it through this jam and be able to get back on my feet again as long as it will be.. Anyone having similar troubles let me know, I'm here for you and give you the best of luck even though mine hasn't been great lol.. We'll get through it! :crossed_fingers::+1::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for your support. It is true as we get clean we think life will get simple and problems will vanish however as we come to find out the opposite is true. We have so many things to clear up. I rem when I got clean it was hard to find a job. Then I had to get a licence, clear up my felony, get a divorce, and custody of my daughter. Wow. Now 8 yrs later I will be graduating with a Bachelor's in Healthcare administration next month. Miracles do happen. Hang in here.

1 Like

Anytime Aisha! Thank you for sharing that. It is true… insurance rates are a lot higher now and will take a long few years to clear and be back to normal but going to stay positive and focus on keeping myself employed and passing my classes. That's a big inspiration to hear that you're doing well now after going through all that! Sorry to hear about those struggles, sounds like a lot that youve had to face. Wishing you the best in the future and hoping you are still able to see your daughter and your job keeps going well. That's a great achievement, congrats!

Thank you. Yes, now I have full custody of my daughter and when I look I feel I have come a long way. Appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

I maxed out credit cards, got personal loans etc. to pay for my addiction. this year I was broke paying all that shit off. In time things will get better but we all have to pay for our mistakes to love the lives we deserve.

1 Like

Yes we do. Consequences do catch up with us.

1 Like

Dang, sorry to hear that man.. That sounds rough and thats awesome you're pulling through it all. Your right, in the end we can live a better life after we pay our dues and get through the hard times. Best of luck that you stay with it and keep doing great!

Anytime! :slight_smile:

Aisha, That is huge! Congratulations :clap: :tada:

1 Like