My sober plan for today

Woke up feeling like drinking. And in a rage idk y. Prob just bipolar disorder. Like punching the walls and slamming doors rage. And screaming. I'm mad about a lot right now.

So here's my plan to stay sober and calm today:

...Eat breakfast
...Play music and sing something (prob Grateful Dead)
...Workout with my trainer at 8am
...Shower (with teatree oil drops)
...go to my Philly apartment and order pork buns
...bang my dude a bunch

Ok that's how I'm 7 and a half years sober people. This is what I do.

I will not drink today.

11 Likes

Awesome plan. Stay strong :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you!

I love your plans...just a suggestion given to me by a pier with 31 years recovery ...what ever you do stay in the present moment in the now ....I'm on 5days feelings amazing and being in the present moment it seem to be working..Get right with God and great things will come to pass in your life !:muscle:

4 Likes

Nuno is absolutely right. Don’t forget work on one issue at a time don’t try to work on them all at once. If you take them one at a time you will get through them. Trust me I know I have 35 years of sobriety and I still deal with the same issues. Thursdays I just want to give up and say the hell with it and take my life.. Thursdays I just want to give up and say the hell with it. But I don’t give up call people and talk to them. That seems to help.

2 Likes

Love this :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Wow Agi u certainly have some a 180 in life. Shedding addiction and successfully perusing ur masters is certainly admirable. That’s no small feat to say the least. Oh and what do u call the little cute guitar ur holding lol???

1 Like

Done*

Tea tree oil is great, but have you tried a eucalyptus bundle hanging on shower head!? Freaking great!

1 Like

You can do it!

2 Likes

What was different about this day when you woke up? For you to feel this way?

1 Like

Agni!!!! Woo!!! Yeah!!!!

1 Like

Still sober! Hell yeah thanks for the love everyone!

Sounds amazing

Thank you. It's been a lot lol. It's a ukulele.

Haha thanks

Bad dreams looking back now

Thanks friend!

1 Like

I've never thought about putting tea tree oil in my :shower:. I'll look up the benefits. Thanks for the idea. :bulb:

1 Like