My life is a disaster currently and I’m trying to

My life is a disaster currently and I’m trying to restart it.

2 Likes

Do whatever you have to do to not use, just for today. 90 meetings in 90 days. Find meetings @ NA.ORG or AA.ORG . Connect with the ladies.

1 Like

Welcome home by the way. We've been saving a place for you .

2 Likes

Thank you

Hi Taylor. Welcome to your new beginning. It’s up to you what you do with it.

When I was in your shoes, with my life a repeating disaster, I begrudgingly went to a 12 step meeting. It was such a relief to find my people. I had tried everything to quit on my own and failed, often catastrophically, every single time.

12 steps to freedom. You can have it too if you’re willing to do what it takes to get it.

1 Like

I plan to start going

1 Like

Like Eric said, I would recommend ninety meetings in ninety days and don't drink during that time. Connect with the women with sobriety under their belt. If at that point you decide that it's not for you we'll refund your misery. LOL

I can tell you from my many years of experience that sobriety is definitely the easier softer way and you will love it if you give it some time.

2 Likes

Stay in the moment and don't future trip.

2 Likes

There right now myself

1 Like

I’m trying, over the weekend I managed to blow out two tires and get my vehicle impounded and now I’m waiting to get it out and too the car shop to get it fixed. Also not counting the crazy week I’ve had of every thing possible going wrong and my bank account going into the negatives not once but twice this week….. I’ve gotta get it together

I’m here if you want to talk