My first methless Friday, forgot how the mind seeks reward,

My first methless Friday, forgot how the mind seeks reward, my aunt who supplies it to me just called me. Just venting out for accountability.

2 Likes

Just don’t do it bro I know how hard it is trust me I’m a heroin addict and I’m on my 7th day sober but it’s possible to let all of that go it will be hard but you got this

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I’m digging this, must be a sign that I really want the change in my life and any words of encouragement mean a lot. 7 days? You too my man, hit me up whenever. Stay strong

Yea no problem bro just try to keep a strong mind you can get through this you’ll feel like shit for a few days but always keep in mind that the pain is temporary and that if you keep going eventually it’ll go away yea I’ve got 7 days sober I’ve had 9 months before I’m trying to go all the way this time and be clean for for the rest is my life and slowly fix my life little by little I’ve lost a lot because of dope and thanks bro I appreciate it

Thanks, and yeah same here. Made a commitment with myself, for the first time.

I like meth also. It ruined my life literally. I have no home, no family, no car. All because of that shot. Before I started with it I had it all. So please let my story encourage you to please stay away from it if you want to keep your life because it eventually happens to everyone

Hi Kris, yes I understand, I been there, from having it all to being homeless. I somehow have regain a place in the world with a house and a job. But now I am feeling the dangers of this progressive decease