Loosid Sober Tip of the Day July 21

The last two days we have looked at being sober and getting sober. Today, we look at what it takes to stay sober.

One big part of staying sober is to continue to be of service to others on a daily basis, both inside and outside of recovery. There is a saying that the only way to keep our sobriety is to give it away.

This has proved to be incredibly important if not mandatory. Working with others the spiritual program that has freed us reminds us exactly what we need to do so by helping others we help ourselves.

We also need to continue to work the spiritual program that freed us in the first place. In 12 step groups this consists of working the last 3 steps every day (10,11 & 12).

The final thing is we need to keep connected to our sober network. This could be meetings, support groups, or people who hold you accountable on a daily basis.

Gift yourself today with these 3 important steps of sobriety. You will be surprised the amazing life you have in front of you.

How did these 3 days work for you? If you are newly sober, did they help give you more clarity and more importantly, the impetus to start your journey?

If you have been sober a while, did it help remind you of the journey that you have been through and the importance of taking these 3 steps?

There are many people in the Loosid community who need to hear what you have to say.

With Love, Loosid :pray::heart:

5 Likes

I praise jesus for my sobriety, I thank all of you for the support and encouragement and I will share my progress and journey with others.

3 Likes

These tips are great! I am 18 days into my sobriety journey and having accountability partners that I can support while getting support has been key. I am all in this time :grinning:

4 Likes

Have you checked out the older tips? There is some great advice in them too. Also some of the member's comments are full of insight.

2 Likes

I am brand new to this app so I still need to do some exploring but I like what I see so far :grinning:

2 Likes

You should check out the audio stories as well.

2 Likes