Loosid Sober Tip of the Day July 1

F-E-A-R. False evidence appearing real.

Fear is something that seems to rip through many of our lives. In 12 step literature, they call it an evil and corroding thread and should be classified in the category of stealing.

There is much truth to this, as fear only resides in the future and we do not know whether any of what we think may happen will ever materialize.

Fear very much fits in the category of stealing and it robs us of the one thing we can never get back… TIME.

Think about how much time you have been afraid of something that has never happened. How much time was spent in those fears?

Choose not to lose any more time. Make a decision to take advantage of the present. That’s all we have. All we ever will have,

How did this tip resonate with you? Let us know your thoughts below. There are many people in the Loosid community who need to hear what you have to say.

With Love, Loosid :pray::heart:

4 Likes

A very powerful statement., I will use this information.. thank you.

I get scared a lot. Those are the times when I go from one day at a time to one moment at a time. In this very moment, everything is fundamentally ok. And I sometimes reflect on all of the seemingly impossible obstacles my Higher Power has gotten me through. I'll get through this one too, I'm more and more confident based on precedence.

Time sucker. Fear is fleeting and emotion/feeling. Minds over emotions. Negative Feelings keep us stuck. As with anything, nothing is permanent….there is always change, it is a constant.