Lil athleisure moment? Don't mind if I do

One benefit of the pandemic: I got really good at styling sweats lol

7 Likes

Looking good in them

1 Like

You sure do

1 Like

That's awesome you're going to school! Hell of a gpa too I might add. What are you wanting to do with that degree? Besides the obvious are you wanting to help people with addiction or alcoholism or just general behavioral health
I admire anyone who goes into this field because it's a calling. It's not easy and I know you know that I'm just fascinated with the effects off addiction and all that comes along with it on the mind
Super cool that you're goal oriented and making it happen! Keep up the good work in school and on your sobriety! Super encouraging

Good job my friend. Glad u doing good!

1 Like

Hello. Thanks I work very hard. I will stay working for the behavioral health staffing agency I work for now. I'll be a board certified behavior analyst, consulting in public schools for children with behavioral issues. I currently work as a behavior technician in an elementary school. I really like my job and they help me pay for school so I think I'm going to stay there! I don't know though because I have other job offers post grad. Idk I'm hype and terrified but I have to graduate first lol

1 Like

Great Job! It works for you..

Thanks Sean!!

1 Like

Thank you Jane! :slight_smile: