Life & Happiness πŸ’•

What do you enjoy most about life? What do you look forward to on a daily basis?

2 Likes

I look forward to my cigars(which I can afford now that I'm sober and able to hold a freaking job)

1 Like

My little dog wiggles out from under the covers each morning, and gives me a big doggie smile ! He's always happy when he wakes up !

1 Like

Practicing the principles in all of my affairs.

I look forward to waking up every morning to start a new day..... not many people have that privilege

3 Likes

I'm excited about taking advantage of every new opportunity no matter how small. I want to live life and I'm amazed at how many things I use to hate doing are so exciting just because I'm not always worried about where my next drink is coming from :grin::v:.

1 Like

Coffee and seeing my wife.

1 Like

Being a part of the world. Having places to go, people to see. Being back in school, having a purpose and a future. Being grateful for this second life.

I know that feeling, a good cigar is so relaxing.

Riding my Harley.... rain, snow or shine. Hail hurts though.

2 Likes

I use your questions sometimes as my journaling prompts.. your awesome

2 Likes

I have one that has meaning & purpose.

Seeing what new adventure awaits , thank you

1 Like

That my worst worry is dating! Ha! Not killing myself or others or neglecting my kids what a blessing

Spending time with my 1 year old son and fiancΓ© ! My biggest motivators by far, and easily what brings the most love and happiness to my life

1 Like

To outlive my lifelong enemy and foes.
So far, so good.

1 Like

Thank you.

Awe. This makes me happy. Family is beautiful.

1 Like

What new adventure are you looking forward to next?

I, too, want a life of longevity.