Let's Hear It!

Let's Hear It!

3 Likes

I've finally have peace about how I am viewed in someone's life. I don't like how I am viewed. Nevertheless, I know this person has the right to view me how they want. Today I choose peace and will no longer allow it to effect me in a negative manner.

4 Likes

Today I choose not to Engage in Drug of choice , Just for today

4 Likes

I got a little gift from my dad today. He passed last year by I have all his mail forwarded to me and I got the annual Bass Pro Shop 2021 catalog. It made me smile ear to ear and tear up. Love you dad!

4 Likes

My boss told me I'm a tough cookie. That made me feel good. I am a tough cookie.

2 Likes

That's a great thing! I'm extremely proud of you.

I'm glad you smiled. Parents have such an impact on us even after they're gone. I love Bass Pro, too. I really want to buy an ATV from them. But I need some land.

You are Agnieszka. You defeat alcohol daily and changing the lives of children. Pretty cool IMO.

I got to work from home with my wife next to me. That is a good day to me.

2 Likes

I woke up.

3 Likes

Awwww omg thankssss !

You're welcome. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I fixed my truck and got chicken feed today

1 Like

You have really made a great decision....great job

I've been working as a temp at my job for the last 3 months , they offered me permanent employment . I go on the there books as an employee on Wednesday :slightly_smiling_face::wink::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sweet! I wish I knew how to fix cars. :weary:

Congrats Kevin! That's awesome.

Woke sober, stayed sober, enjoyed a movie & pizza, & remember it all.

1 Like

Yes! :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

What movie did you watch?

I've been depressed lately. I joined a local hiking group to get me out of the house. I tried to talk myself out of it so many times. I got my butt up and went on a big hike with 30 people today, made some new friends. It was a challenge but it lifted my spirits. The little things. And most importantly, I'm hitting the pillow sober tonight.