Just so sick of being sad all the time

Just so sick of being sad all the time

2 Likes

His name is Spud… he was 21 in March when I had to put him down I had him for 17.5 years…. Thru it all man….. ugh everything got fucked up when he died

2 Likes

Hey Anthony, I'm sorry to hear that you're sad all the time. The book I recommend most often to people that are struggling with sadness and/or depression is "Feeling Good" by David D. Burns, M.D.. Also, what do you think you need the most right now to help you overcome your sadness? Therapy, coaching, new friends, or something else?

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

So sorry about your pup. Here if you need to talk.

3 Likes

I can SOOOO relate

1 Like

He was with me in my craziest most shamful insane methy moments and he always protected me and never judged. He hated drugs he hated what I turned into when I got high I could see it in his eyes he would look into my heart and I knew…. He also saw me get clean and stay clean after an extended period of growth and sobriety spud could finally breathe

2 Likes

2 Likes

KkGirl omg she is absolutely everything…. Her and spud most defentily are related somehow lol ….. and biiiiish I feel all of what u said and all of what u feel with him…. Pls message me…. Xoxoxo

1 Like