Just picked up my 90 day chip AGAIN!

Just picked up my 90 day chip AGAIN!
I got it this time! Great sponsor, great support group, great therapists and my kids are proud of their dad!

4 Likes

Awesome Ryan. How are you feeling at day 90?

Awsome man! Like a million bucks! I’ve met so many great people. I’ve never worked this hard in the past but everything they tell u works. Wish I would’ve done it 16 years ago when I went to my first rehab.

1 Like

That’s great. I’m on 48 days. Still not 100% it’s still like a rollercoaster. Sometimes I feel like I’m getting to 85% better and then I will go back down to 60% if that makes sense?
I can see that the bad times are getting less and the good parts of my day are getting better.

2 Likes

That’s good! Don’t give up! I had a bad detox and really bad withdrawals for weeks! One day I woke up and they were gone. I feel like my head gets clearer every day. I haven’t had cravings in like a month. I think I told u about my withdrawals before.

2 Likes

Congratulations, they say keep coming back, I say……just stay

1 Like

Ya a lot of people say that now. Makes sense! Thanks Rosalind!

2 Likes

I hear it’s easier to stay than it is to get back…..some don’t make it back

2 Likes

Yes you did! I’m glad you are doing well. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Hey Ritchie,

Sobriety is not linear. Everyone has good days and bad. Look at it in chunks of time. Where were you a week ago? A month ago? 2 months ago?

Congratulations on 49!!

1 Like

Congratulations Ryan. My kids have forgiven me too, but they will never forget.

1 Like

Thanks Craig. That was said perfectly and I completely understand. I’m definitely feeling better over time.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Just think-- ur headed on to ur NEXT 90 days... and by then, it will have been 6 MONTHS!! Keep rockin it!!

1 Like