Just need sober friends, almost impossible to find I my

Just need sober friends, almost impossible to find I my city. I basically socialize with people for a living so good with talking about almost anything , fun, and kind. Message me anytime.

1 Like

I was sober for two years when my husband and grandson died ten days apart six months ago. Living in Vegas it seemed liked the bars were flashing my name in neon lights to come drink and after two years I relapsed badly. Your post touched me especially since you are so young and already understand how important it is to be sober. You are inspiring and Iā€™m going to use my relapse as a lesson and get sober again! Bless you!

1 Like

Here I is brother

1 Like

That would make many relapse, terribly sorry to hear for your devastating losses. This city has a way of breaking the broken even further. I had to do this in my thirties because I wasn't sure if I'd make it to my forties. Was making the best money I've ever made and it got to my head and lost everything two years ago. Took roughly another two years to get back on track. Had I not sobered up, I may never have gotten back on my feet.