Just keep truckin on

Woke up kinda weird. Bipolar disorder can be like that. So I did a cardio dance workout and put in a ponytail and I'm truckin on, yall. Not today mental health. Im winning.

5 Likes

YES! This is the kinda inspiration I needed today. I woke up and did a kundalini yoga practice and fought my temptation to lay in bed on my phone for hours lol not today ADHD, not today!

1 Like

We had about a foot of snow here… Should run today, but I'm at the mercy of the snowplow finally cleaning my street :sob:

We got a ton of snow too. I was considering going out later to shovel my car and calling that my cardio workout :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My watch did count my shoveling as a workout. I love where your head is at :grin:

1 Like

Feel that. I'm snowed in!

1 Like

Oh shoveling snow totally counts as exercise! Anything where I break a sweat and my heart rate increases is exercise. Except an anxiety attack. That's just unfortunate. Lol

1 Like

I'm loving your energy. Proud of you sober sister.

Aw omg thanks :blush:

Lmao. well its been several hours later and I’ve yet to go out and shovel sooo I’ll probably be dealing with a car stuck in ice tomorrow :cold_face::sweat::triumph:

That's what I did! Then I snacked back the cals burned probably woops

1 Like

You look so cute!! Working out agrees with you all around! Love this post!!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Thank you!