Just joined, I like the site will be useful

Just joined, I like the site will be useful

2 Likes

Hey and welcome to Loosid! I think it’s a pretty cool place to connect with other sober people.

Hi. Thanks for joining.

Hard to navigate

It’s hard to navigate at first, and there’s some winky restrictions to posting when you are new so keep that in mind. You’ll figure it out thiugh :slight_smile:

What restrictions are you referring to? There shouldn't be any restrictions.

Cool I am used to restrictions lol . Already a lot of fakes crawling like roaches

My first day I couldn’t reply to a message board more than 3 times and then got a notice I posted mac times fora new person and to try again in 12 hours.

Oh bad typos. Too many times posted. So I couldn’t reply unless I added and DMd.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. This shouldn't be happening. I'll discuss with our team.

Are you using an Android or iPhone?

I am using iphone. Another issue, and the typos, is when typing iphone only lets me see the top line. So I have no idea if my message threads underneath the too wrong aren’t a jumbled mess :stuck_out_tongue: I am trying to see if I can’t figure out my own fix currently.

That’s great to hear. It gave restrictions without explaining how long nee member status was, so I almost left the app at least until maybe my account wasn’t considered too new.

I am using iPhone and I have the same problem

Thanks

Glad to have you here. If you encounter fake accounts screenahot them and send to support@loosidapp.com. they will definitely take care of it. What kind of restrictions are you experiencing in the app?