Just downloaded this app and wanted to say hi! Hoping

Just downloaded this app and wanted to say hi! Hoping to get to know some people and maybe hit up some meetings, grab lunch, whatever’s clever ! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you're here

2 Likes

Hey. I just did the same. I'm on day 3 from being clean on heroin. It's hard, but I have to do it. How are you today ?

1 Like

I’m doing okay. I’m 4 years clean from heroin and 98 days clean from alcohol and cocaine so ya know just taking it one day at a time ! You CAN do this girl!

1 Like

Thank you Soo very much. . I did it on my own. . I am so worn out with it all. I am so ready to LIVE. .. and too FEEL again ... :heart: You are beautiful ... You should be really proud of yourself. Keep it up

This app is going slow on my end. . can I chat with you ? I don't see the option ??

Just downloaded this app too. I'm actually paralyzed (quadraplegic) and am 1,242 days clean from pain killers and benzodiazepines. I actually started taking them in '06 when I first got injured, but haven't felt better ever since. You got this :+1::muscle:

I honestly cannot figure out how to personal message you either ! But I’d love to chat!

That’s amazing ziggy that’s something to be very proud of ! :revolving_hearts: