Join Loosid on February 14th, Valentine's Day Virtual Dinner Show

Join Loosid on February 14th, Valentine's Day Virtual Dinner Show Fundraiser

Gather yourself, any significant others, pets, children, and anyone you would like to share some love with and settle in for an evening of dazzling entertainment!

VIP interactive pre-show features the unparalleled skills of NYC's premier mentalist, Eric Walton. Eric will then take over the role of MC when joined by special circus guests for the main show at 8pm.

We look forward to sharing this one-of-a-kind experience with you and the one(s) you love this Valentine's Day.

Zoom link will be emailed to ticket holders day of event

Facebook Event Link: Redirecting...

Eventbrite link: ABCirque Presents: Virtual Dinner Show Fundraiser Tickets, Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrite

5 Likes

This is going to be amazing. I'm looking forward to a sober-friendly Valentine's Day. :heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

For real. I thought the same thing.

2 Likes

Who's planning to attend?

2 Likes

I think I will!

2 Likes

Me!! :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

How much do tickets cost? I'm homeless rn but I definitely would be interested in gathering up some funds to attend and donate since its a fundraiser ( for a good cause) with my boyfriend!! If anyone knows how much each ticket costs for the main show pls lmk!

1 Like

You have 3 hours to get tickets for 18. After that price will go up to $25.

1 Like

By show of hands :raising_hand_woman:t6:let us know if you purchased your :tickets:

Only 5 days away!

We're getting closer...

Only a couple hours to go...