It’s Show Time🎥

There seems to be several new shows and movies. What’s on your list to watch? What are your favorite movie snacks?

I plan to watch Coming to America 2. My favorite movie snacks are popcorn :popcorn: and chocolate covered raisins. :yum:

2 Likes

Just watched freaks on Netflix that was a very entertaining movie didn’t turn out how I thought it would .

I love when shows and movies exceed my expectations.

I have no clue what shows are coming out but I heard Wanda Vision is really good and I LOVE pretty much anything Marvel. I would totally watch that if I had Disney + :pensive:

1 Like

I just started watching Wandavision and it is really good :+1: . Only thing weird to me at first is that it is filmed in 20 minute parts. The credits take up 10 minutes. But yes I did have to "borrow" my brother's password to watch Disney + :unamused:

If you're a Marvel fan you'll love it :grinning:

10 minutes of credits? I lose interest after a minute. I either fast forward or shut it off.

Bahaha. Me too :raised_hand: :sleepy:

Not a big TV guy honestly..but down for just about anything

Loved Coming 2 America, Leslie Jones is great and so are all the OG cast members. I care a lot on Netflix was a twisted film, RuPauls Drag Race Season 13 is my go to friday night. Peanut, Pretzel, or Mint M and Ms are my go to snacks

The cast looks as good as they did 30 years ago. That funeral scene took me out.

I might watch the history of cussing on Netflix. And oddly enough I want to see crood 2. Started coming 2 America last night.