It’s CRAZY!

It’s CRAZY!!! How not meditating, or running behind on my meditation changes the outcome of my morning. I feel like the fact that I didn’t have time to mediate this morning, well… not until 1pm. And before I meditated, my day had some negatives. I finally meditated and realized meditation Is for my personal peace of mind. In which my personal peace of mind determines how I handle negative situations. 

4 Likes

Hey Maggie! I’ve noticed this as well. When I get sloppy at this in a few days I’m spinning out of control and back to old thinking!

1 Like

Same here. My anger and fear becomes increased.

Yes!!!! For sure!! I was so angry and if I think about it it was festering for few days then I just blamed everything on my husband and bam before you know it I’m drunk on a binge. But it’s his fault not mine I tell myself - well that’s what I’d rather believe. So once again picking myself up and starting again. I wish I could upload this picture: it’s basically a statement of Indian guy saying we have two wolves :wolf: in us fighting each other. One is evil- anger, jealousy etc and the other is good- joy happiness etc. The boy asks the chief well which one wins- his reply: the one you feed!! I thought that was pretty cool

1 Like

I absolutely love that! And yea, I blame my relapses on everyone and everything but me. But today I have to maintain my accountability, maintain my peace of mind and make sure I pray and meditate. Recovery isn’t perfect, it’s what choose to do in the end!

1 Like

Well let’s both keep it up! We got this and we are strong woman let us feed that good wolf soul for peace, joy and happiness! Im rooting for you!

1 Like

As I am rooting for you! Keep on coming back. I attend my daily meetings, pray daily, meditate daily, service work daily and I’m still in iop! I love every second of it!

1 Like

I workout for my meditation

1 Like

Spiritual awakening

1 Like