It’s 4/20.. I wanna smoke

Thanks, Noel!!

Yea I can have fun without drinking for sure, actually usually a lot more, but difficult for me when meeting new people, going on dates, etc.

1 Like

Yeah, dating is the hardest part lol. Hence the dating app on here LOL. I see you’re in Beaverton! I have family there. I was born in Portland but grew up down here in Long Beach, California.. but I went to OSU! Go beavs!

Oh nice!! Yea actually love downtown Portland. But dating, in the time of Covid, while trying to be Sober? Lol that’s not easy!!

And Beaver huh? Family would not approve bunch of Ducks!

Hahaha boooooo ducks suck :joy::joy::joy: and yeah it’s hard when the first thing people think to do dating wise is “let’s grab a drink!” Like no... let’s do something where my inhibitions are alive and well please :joy:

Right? Think it’s just a good way for people to “relax” and be able to talk but I don’t need that!! I actually need the opposite!

I’m talkative either way haha I think it just makes the nerves go away.. oh well embrace all the feelings! I don’t wanna numb my social anxiety anymore. Totally used alcohol as a social crutch for over 15 years. I am fun without the alcohol :joy: and classier :tipping_hand_woman:t2::sweat_smile::laughing:

Lol way classier on my part!! And you understand/I understand what I am saying!

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like