ISO SOBER ROOMMATE/S IN L.A. for prompt move in

Hi my name is Kelly. . .

My friends, past roommates and neighbors would describe me as kind, together, easy going, reliable, fun-loving, considerate with an open mind and heart.

I would add that I clean up after myself and would rather clean up after others then to have things unkept. I like to be social, engage and be involved but have a good sense of boundaries and timing and give others privacy and space. I am honest, generous, thoughtful and respect everyone is on their own journey daily doing my best not to HAVE to apolize due to unkindness. I am looking to live with others who are share the same qualities.

You won't have to worry about me going mad after drinking or sitting around in a lazy daze from doing edibles. Just doesn't work for me. . .it did for a while but my life of sobriety/spirituality brings me joy, love and peace. I don't want to be in a space. Due to the pandemic I work and go to school remotely.

I am moving from Melrose and Santa Monica. I have guaranteed bi-weekly income, and work and go to school remotely.

I truly do hope to hear back from you!

Kelly

3/17/18

MA, AA, ACA, Al-Anon

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.stagg

IG minister_mama

*References:

Tim Noyle

Rachel Baxter

Susan Palous