Is it weird that I miss inpatient detox?

Is it weird that I miss inpatient detox? More so the amazing group of people detoxing with me 🥲

2 Likes

Nope, not weird. I experienced a very good time of healing while there.

2 Likes

There is a lot of safety when you were locked up with people that are trying to get better… It is good to be around people with a similar point of view. Keep coming there are a lot of people out here waiting to help you as well… Reach out your hand you will be surprised at what you get back!

I don’t want to keep coming to detox lol. But I get it

The first days are the hardest days… After a while you will find a support team that you can reach out to to keep from picking up again every second of every minute of every hour until you put together your first day and then you do it all over again… I guarantee it is worth the effort to be free from the chains and demons

The people I’m talking about in this post are a great support group. I just worry about them

This paragraph just made me wanna drink but thanks

You will see a lot of successes and a lot of failures as you go forward I hope that you were one of the successes

I can relate. I sometimes miss inpatient mental health hospitals.

Not weird at all. Your feelings says you had a great experience and you miss people who became family and friends.

I still think about my best friends from 1st grade. I don’t remember their last name so I can’t look them up on Facebook...