Is it a problem that I didn't post my picture

Is it a problem that I didn't post my picture. I work in the medical field and worry about patients seeing me on here. But I don't want to seem sketchy. Please let me know your thoughts......

1 Like

Nope. You don't have to. Do what makes you comfortable.

1 Like

I don’t see why it would be necessary. Some might not trust the account to share on a certain level but I don’t see any significant reason

1 Like

It’s all good pic or not.

If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. I'm not good at smart phone tech stuff.

I think i added a profile pic.

Hey Robin! You did post a pic, and it’s a great one. I also work in healthcare, pharmacy of all things, lol, but I totally understand your concern. I worry about my co-workers seeing me!! I’m strong in my recovery and will talk to anyone about it, but I’ve never come out and told them. When they mention drinking and stuff..I always say I don’t , but unless they ask, I’m not going to get into it. I just got a new job at a different pharmacy and my co-workers are less than interested in my life. Hated the corporate pharmacy, but miss my old coworkers. This one is privately owned ..thought I’d like it better…
Anyway..you’re beautiful and I wouldn’t worry about anyone seeing you. You should be proud of yourself and hey..if a patient “see’s” you on here..what an inspiration!! :heart::dizzy:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. Hugs

2 Likes

Good morning y'all

Me too. I just lost my job though. Assignment complete. I knew this was coming but it's hard. I loved my job. After my boss left the new company decided I was getting paid too much and after I refused to transfer they let me go. How long did it take you to finally put up a picture?

A few days I guess I got tired of hiding

Not at all. You can post a picture of a flower, your pet,….. :sunglasses:

1 Like