Is anyone trying to stay clean from meth?

Is anyone trying to stay clean from meth? If you are having trouble I would like to talk and share my personal experiences and what worked for me and talk with you if you are struggling

2 Likes

Good morning Doug! I have 611 days from meth today. How many days do you have from meth?

I have 13 years clean from meth and run a clean and sober house

1 Like

Congrats Doug! That’s awesome :clap: keep up the good work.

That’s why I’m trying to help people struggling

2 Likes

I am lucky, meth never became my bag. I have a few friends in recovery from meth.

My first two years were hard and triggers everywhere

I can imagine. I had a hard time with triggers for alcohol when I started.

But finding a clean and sober house was what helped me the most I don’t know how many times I relapsed before that

I am mainly an alcoholic but it was doing Meth two times in recent months that got me to sober up. Meth was way too good luckily I haven’t done it again and maybe didn’t do it enough to continually crave it. I’m on day 33 from alcohol and meth (even tho it was only twice). 

Awesome job I live north of you and I know living in the pnw there is a big problem with meth but congratulations on what you have done

I have tried to message you and talk with you seeing how we only live 3 hours apart

Have your struggles only been with meth, or have you also abused prescription stimulates with methamphetamine in them as well?

No sir just meth