I'm sitting outside my gym sipping on a bang energy

I'm sitting outside my gym sipping on a bang energy drink dealing with the discard the final one from a narcissist that I've been with for 16 years see you later and I'm still going through the trauma of it she was able to easily move on and you know how guys are anything that moves will fuck it well that's her serious relationship that she's in love with now and and now I'm here outside my gym drinking a bang the first time in 17 years it's not a tall boy still reserve or a bottle of scotch or a cheap bucket so I guess there is some kind of improvement there I just don't know why I feel so terrible and why I feel like I have to have this person in my life when all they've done is treated me like shit and completely degrade me and treat me worse than shit tell me I'm lower than pond scum but then try to convince me that it's not about money or looks it's about how she gets treated... put the next breath tell me that I have nothing to offer her cuz I'm going nowhere in life and I don't have ambition. I'm mechanic and certified prepare test mechanic for Texas. She still doesn't have her high school diploma I'm just confused I can see why I was so easy to hit the bottle for the last 16 years with her.. sorry had no one to vent to at least I'm sober right

Hi, Jonathan. I'm sorry all this happened after 16 years. I know break ups are hard. But you gotta keep moving. Don't give up. Go after your dreams and stay sober.

You've got a good job and your soberity thats all that matters…….you are all that matters, sounds like a good life to me!! Keep your head up you will be fine!!