I'm scared. It's been an emotionally hard year. Both of

I'm scared. It's been an emotionally hard year. Both of my parents passes in 6 months of one another...I moved back to the town where I originally started my addictions and now have regained custody of my two oldest boys. That gives me four of my own children and my nephew I'm raising bc my brother just received life in prison. My fiance and I struggle with not being toxic to one another and my two youngest children are both under two. #need2de-stress

Hello Lauren. It sounds like you have had some ‘ups’ in your year, especially with getting your boys back. When I'm stuck in a situation, I talk it out, write it down or pray. I find if I don't, I'm just an emotional roller coaster.

I am very sorry to hear that.

Gratitude list! It's almost impossible to not feel better if you find some stuff you're grateful for and write it down.

It sounds like you've got your plate full, but you're not using, and there's definitely good things going on in your life. I hope the best for you, keep reaching out if you struggle and I know the recovery community will be there for you.

1 Like

This too shall pass. Just keep your faith.

1 Like