I'm not in the best place now. I have been

I'm not in the best place now. I have been living with my parents for the last year, my dad, while we get along, drinks daily, I tried to talk to him about it, but he started yelling at me (the only time he ever rose his voice at me ever) saying that it's better for me to keep my mouth shut. I started grad school in January, but I'm not doing well and I'm afraid I will be expelled after the first semester. My dating life has been non existent for the last five years. Trying to have a positive outlook on life.

I live with an active drinker, and it makes things that much harder. As far as school, can you get a tutor or someone to study with?

I can see where living with an active drinker would have its challenges. I hope things get better for you Anton. As long as you stay sober, I'd say that everything else is manageable.
Hey Luna, I see you're from Louisiana too. Good to see someone else from Louisiana on here. Hope your journey with sobriety is going well! Definitely hard to find people around here that don't drink!

1 Like